Thanks so much for shopping at The Pump Station & Nurtury! We truly appreciate your support during this difficult time and want you to be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event that there is something wrong with your purchase, or if you’re not satisfied, we will gladly refund you or issue an exchange according to the following terms.
Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase if it is in a condition that can be easily restocked and sold, therefore:
- Unused, in the original condition
- In the original box complete with any registration cards and/or instruction manuals
- Accompanied with original receipt in order to receive reimbursement in the form of the original method of payment or as a store credit.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Car Seats and other child safety items, once they have left our facility, are not returnable.
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items determined at our sole discretion, such as Breast Pumps. Pumps with defects or errors are covered by warranty and the manufacturer encourages you to contact them directly.
- ANY product marked as "sterile"
- All Nursing Pillows shipped by commercial carrier are deemed FINAL SALE - non-returnable.
- All "Sale" product is Final Sale - non-returnable
If there is no original receipt we will issue a store credit.
For cash returns, we will issue a refund up to $50 in cash. Any amount exceeding that will be mailed to you as a check within 3 business days of return.
Returns/exchanges cannot be made for special or custom orders, for single -user products, or products shipped/marked as "sterile".
Baby Gear Including: Strollers, Bassinets, Bouncers, High Chairs, Travel Cribs and Structured Carriers – cannot be returned unless packaged in original un-opened box.
Special Orders are final sale.
While mis-shipments are rare, please report any variances upon receipt of your package. Reports received later than 30 days from date of order will not be replaced unless entire package can be verified as undelivered.
RESTOCKING FEES WILL BE CHARGED ON RETURNED FREE SHIPPING ORDERS. Fee is: 15% of the original order - or our actual shipping costs originally incurred, whichever is greater.
Return Process for on-line or phone orders:
Contact us within 30 days of purchase to be able to return the item, and the item needs to be received by us within 45 days of the original purchase date.
- Email: email@example.com
- Include (1) Order number (2) Reason for return
- Return Shipping Address: The Pump Station & Nurtury, 2727 Main Street, Suite A, Santa Monica Ca 90405.
- For your security, please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. We are not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. We are not responsible for the cost of return freight. If we provide a return shipping label, the cost of return freight will be deducted from any refund.
- If you are returning a gift because it is damaged, defective or not the correct product, we will refund you the cost of return postage/shipping. All return items will be inspected as they are received. Items received in a used/worn condition will be sent back to the original recipient, and you will be charged for the cost of the return shipping.
- If the package is returned non-deliverable we will issue a refund for the net price of your item(s) minus the shipping charge.
If you have any questions at all regarding our Return/Exchange policy please contact someone from our team in our Santa Monica Store: 310-998-1981 – SantaMonica@PumpStation.com
We truly hope you are satisfied with whatever products or services you receive from us!
Thanks so much for supporting the Pump Station & Nurtury during these difficult times.