Size: 1 oz.
Certified Cruelty Free (by leapingbunny.org)
Does not contain lanolin, which may contain pesticides
Does not contain Vitamin E which should not be ingested by infants.
- 1 pair of 2.5 inch pads (Sterile)
- Extra cushioning and protection from clothing friction
- Can be rinsed and reused for up to 6 days
- Soothes and helps heal cracked nipples
- Includes plastic storage sleeves
- Provides cool, soothing relief of nipple discomfort upon application
- Wearable inside clothing for discreet protection from rubbing during healing
- Creates a moist healing environment recommended by hospitals for optimal care
- Product can be rinsed and reused
- Extra soft leak-proof protection for the early days.
- Comfortable, contoured, and discreet.
- Two adhesive strips keeps pad in place.
- Individually wrapped.
- Ideal for light and medium flow.
Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
Size: 4 oz (100 ml)
Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
Compatible with all three generations of Haakaa Breast Pump for increased functionality when you upgrade your Haakaa pump.
Extremely soft, durable, can be pulled and twisted.
Safe in boiling water and steam sterilizers.
Made with FDA-approved, high-quality 100% food grade silicone and is BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate-free.
- For face, body & scalp.
- 2 fl oz / 59 mL
- Cold Therapy: relieves engorgement, swelling and pain
- Hot Therapy: relieves mastitis, plugged ducts and encourages milk let-down
- Breast Pump Aid: use hot with any breast pump to encourage milk let-down and reduce time spent pumping
- The Pump Station & Nurtury® lactation consultants recommended for breastfeeding mothers with nipple discomfort.
- Unique design conforms to your breast or pump to provide 360° relief
- Contains 2 reusable treatment packs
- Clean with mild soap, detergent or rubbing alcohol
- BPA and BPS free
- Latex and lead free
Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
Perfect for maternity and nursing
Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
In Full Cup sizes, knit-in zones around the cups provide lift and support
- Compatible with all Ameda® breast pumps and HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems
- BPA free, DEHP free
- (2) Per Pack
- #1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US
- Waterproof lining for leak-proof confidence you can trust
- Quilted honeycomb layer for a dry and comfortable feeling
- Contoured shape ensures a comfortable and discreet fit even when wet.
- Each pad is individually wrapped and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.
- Superior absorbency, ideal for light and medium flow
Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads, individually wrapped 36 count
- Draws out flat nipples for an easier latch.
- Non-invasive, allowing baby to have direct nipple contact.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Two flange sizes included (19mm and 24mm) to ensure proper fit.
- BPA and BPS free.
LatchAssist® Nipple Everter bulb
2 Flanges (19mm and 24mm)
Ameda ComfortGel Extended-Use Nursing Pads are soft hydrogel pads that provide cool, soothing relief for mothers who may be experiencing nipple pain with breastfeeding. The pads provide a moist healing environment and help absorb leakage to keep skin healthy. ComfortGels help the nipple area remain dry between feedings. With a low profile and contoured design, they fit discreetly under a nursing bra. Many moms find these help during the first few weeks of breastfeeding. For breastfeeding mothers with nipple discomfort.
ComfortGel Extended-Use Hydrogel pads may provide soothing, cooling relief and protection from nipple pain or trauma related to breastfeeding. They help create a moist wound environment that is recommended for optimal wound care. Pads fit discreetly and securely inside most nursing bras for extra cushioning and protection from rubbing against clothing while healing. Long life, pads can be rinsed and reused.
Do not use with nipple cream.
Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- Now 100% organic with organic beeswax!
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
Our potent treatment is the perfect pampering treat for your little one’s delicate, distressed skin, enriched with precious-and-oh-so-pricey rosehip oil and rose petal extractions, the star ingredients of our exclusive nutrient-packed PHYTOCURA™ complex. A multi miracle worker, the serum provides cooling comfort to instantly help soothe irritated skin. Healing Gel ingredients work to optimize pH, restore healthy probiotics, speed up healing and minimize scars. Ultra effective elderberry, cypress and myrrh help transform damaged, acne and inflamed skin into a spotless look of picture-perfect health. Ideal for baby acne and eczema.
In our experience, you should see clearer skin within weeks (sometimes days) of using Healing Gel. Relief from irritation can come instantly.
Silicone tubing connects the pump to the HygieniKit® Milk Collection System via the adapter cap. With the closed system, milk does not enter the tubing.