Accounts Payable ClerkPart-Time Position (@8-12 hours per week) reporting to CEO
Completes payments and controls expenses by processing, verifying, reconciling and vouchering invoices from vendors in a timely & accurate manner.
- Responsible for timely management of all email communications with vendors and stores for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be able to effectively communicate with vendors regarding invoice discrepancies, on time payment schedules, credits etc.
- Reconciles processed receivers with vendor invoices, then vouchers work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charges expenses to appropriate accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount and freight opportunities - making adjustments when necessary
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Regularly manages and maintains historical records by filing documents physically or electronically on server.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Assists CEO and managers on special projects as needed
Accounts Payable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization, Analytical Skills, Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills. Experience using Microsoft Office and Quickbooks a must! Knowledge of NCR Counterpoint, Bill.com, Shopify and Mindbody Online a plus!
Please email your cover letter and resume to Community@PumpStation.com
Sales Associate (Part-time)
The Pump Station is a trusted resource center for expecting and new parents in the Los Angeles area. We are currently seeking team members to provide supportive and comprehensive service to our customers and clients. We currently need full and part-time associates who can work some nights and weekends.
As a Pump Station Associate, you will contribute to the unsurpassed service/retail experience of our clients and customers through information, service, and sales. The ideal candidate will bring an outgoing personality, problem solving/listening skills, and the desire to succeed into our warm and caring environment.
Overview of Duties:
- Greet and guide the client/customer through our services, equipment rentals, products, and information in a timely and knowledgeable way
- Support cash wrap activities accurately processing customers’ information and sales transactions in a friendly and timely fashion
- Assist store managers, buyers and merchandisers with daily retail operations, including cleaning, stocking, merchandising, and organizing
- Support classroom activities, including set-up, sign-in, and breakdown
- Assist the lactation department with equipment rentals, setting appointments and providing information
- Contribute to physical inventory when requested
- Provide administrative support to department managers when necessary
- Experience/Sizing Nursing Bra’s
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong PC skills
- Strong phone skills & etiquette
- Ability to work with a team
- Sales experience and/or experience with moms and babies a plus
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Able to work night &weekends
Please email your cover letter and resume to Yadira@PumpStation.com