Evivo Starter Kit - 1 Month Supply -
Product must be kept frozen so pick-up in store - or local delivery may be available for an additional charge.
What’s a stack of onesies and baby blankets compared to good health for a lifetime? Yeah, you know who’s gonna take the cake for the best baby gift ever. The Evivo 1-Month Starter Kit comes with a 4-week supply of Evivo and includes 28 sachets, mixing bowl, feeding syringe and instructions.
Why your Baby Needs This PROBIOTIC
- EVIVO helps colonize good bacteria in baby’s gut, including B. Infantis, which other probiotics do not include.
- Because of the common practice of C-section and the widespread use of antibiotics, including antibiotics in our food supply, the good bacteria in our newborn’s gut is almost non-existent.
- B. Infantis is largely responsible for helping babies build a healthy immune system.
- Researchers at UC Davis have found that babies who take EVIVO during their first six months of life have better immume function which lasts five years and possibly a lifetime. This is the first and only clinically proven probiotic for babies.
- Mixed with breast milk and fed to babies, EVIVO helps release nutrients in breast milk to create a protecive gut microbiome. Breastmilk acts like a prebiotic, feeding the good bacteria.
- EVIVO given to new babies diminishes the risk of autoimmune and metabolic diseases including: eczema, allergies, diabetes and obesity.
- EVIVO helps baby’s with gas and colic.
Researchers at UC Davis say they were able to dramaticaly reduce the number of antibiotic-resistant germs in breast-fed newborns’ intestines by giving them a daily dose of this probiotic for just three weeks during their first months of life.
Dr Mark Underwood, a neonatologist and senior author on the study, said he expected to see a drop in the pathogens, but he was surprised that newborns who received the probiotic had 90 percent fewer antibiotic-resistant bacteria than infants who were fed only breast milk.