Made in Italy
- Prima Classe Upholstery Beautiful, buttery-soft upholstery is comfortable and easy to clean.
- Reclining Seat Five reclining positions provide ultimate comfort and make it suitable for newborn, baby and toddler.
- Evolved Tilt-N-Space Seat fully reclines and extends to provide maximum comfort for child.
- Adjustable Height Nine different height positions.
- Footrest Three-position, adjustable footrest.
- Safety Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar.
- Stop & Go Mar-resistant caster wheels automatically lock for safety.
- Storage Net Practical rubber storage net on seat back keeps bibs, utensils or toys within reach.
- Easy to Clean Upholstery is stain resistant, durable, easy to remove and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Inlcudes dishwasher-safe tray liner..
- Compact Fold Extremely compact, standalone fold: 11 5/6" x 34 2/3". Perfect for any size living space.
- Made in Italy
- Folded: 11 5/6" H x 34 2/3" W
- Unfolded: 29 1/2" H x 23 2/3" W x 41 1/6" D
- Weight: 23.15 lb
- SIP: Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol.
- Base with Load Leg: Load Leg can be adjusted 10 different position and has an Energy Management Foot that absorbs energy by crumpling upon impact.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- Extendable Pagoda Hood: An easy to use zipper allows hood to extend forward, completely protecting baby from the elements. The hood is UPF 50+.
- Dual Stage Cushion System: First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- EPP + EPS: The Nido is made up of energy absorbent foams that protect the head and torso from impact forces. The headrest is made up of EPP, while the entirety of the shell is lined with EPS.
- Urban Mobility: A European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as a antirebound bar.
- Right Tight System: IBase is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Trizone Level Indicator:Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Travel System Compatible: Can be used with any travel system-compatible Peg Perego stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric: Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and Dual Stage Cushion System is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture — keeping child cool and comfortable.
- FAA-Aproved: Certified for use in aircraft.
- NHTSA Certified: For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Dimensions (with base): 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Seat Weight: 10 lbs.
- Base Weight: 11 lbs.
- Converts from rear to front facing car seat
- Rear facing mode suitable for children weighing 5 to 45 lb.
- Front facing mode suitable for children weighing 22 to 65 lb.
- Side impact protection adjusts to 10 height positions, even with child in the seat
- Kinetic pods move forces away from baby during side collision
- Anti-rebound bar protects baby and reduces rotation during front or rear collision
Extremely compact, standalone fold makes the Siesta perfect for any size living space.
Grows with Child
The Siesta follows a child from birth through the toddler years. The multi-functional high chair can be used as a comfortable recliner, perfect for keeping a young baby close. As the child grows, the five recline positions and nine height positions provide a perfect spot for relaxing, eating or playing. Dinner will truly be a family affair, as the Siesta's multiple height settings and removable tray allow child to sit at the dinner table.
Mobile and Compact Fold
It's a smooth move from one room to the next with the Siesta. Floor-friendly caster wheels allow for an easy transition from kitchen to playroom, and automatically lock for safety. When it's time to put the Siesta away, it folds quickly and compactly. This compact fold makes the Siesta perfect for urban living spaces and is easily stored when not in use.
Comfort and Style
With a sleek design available in five beautiful, saturated colors, the Siesta would be a welcomed addition to any living or kitchen space. Plus, with the Siesta, cleanup is a breeze! The Prima Classe fabric can quickly be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
An easy to use zipper allows the UPF 50+ canopy to extend forward, completely protecting baby from the elements.
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido elevates common safety standards with inclusion of a Load Leg Base, that reduces rotation caused by accident and an extendable Pagoda Hood that provides full coverage.
From their first ride home, little one will be completely protected in their own personal “Nest” of comfort. The Nido features two core elements that offer protection in different ways:
1. Collision Protection: The premium base with Load Leg and built-in Anti-Rebound Bar act together to reduce rotation caused by an accident by 50%. The Load Leg can be adjusted up to 10 different positions and is able to be folded under the base when not in use. An Energy Management Foot at the bottom of the Load Leg activates during a crash by crumpling and absorbing energy away from the baby.
2. Protection from the Elements: An extendable Pagoda Hood offers complete coverage, shielding baby from the elements. There is mesh side netting for ventilation, keeping airflow circulating. The fabric of the hood is UPF 50+, helping to keep harmful ultraviolet rays away from baby.
Comfort and Functionality
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido includes a Dual Stage Cushion System, specifically designed to grow with baby. Stage 1 supports a newborn’s neck and bottom. The Stage 2 cushion has been enlarged to provide continuous support for a growing baby. EPS foam is found throughout the shell and EPP foam is located in the headrest, providing not only increased protection, but more comfort. The headrest can be adjusted up to six different positions with no re-threading required, even while infant is in the seat.
Base with “Right Tight System”
The base for the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido is equipped with the “Right Tight System,” which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either the LATCH strap or the vehicle seat belt. The base has color coded belt paths, which act as a guide for the vehicle seat belt routing. A modern design with a rounded-shape bottom allows for a better fit and is gentle on any vehicle upholstery.
Peg Perego's Car Seat Cup Holder, tested and approved for use with the Agio Kinetic Convertible, Primo Viaggio Convertible and Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible Car Seat. The Car Seat Cup Holder lets little ones keep their drink close by and securely attaches to the side of the Convertible, for easy access. Perfect for bottles or sippy cups, the Car Seat Cup Holder adjusts for all different types of cup sizes.
Add the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat to your Agio Z4 Stroller for the ultimate travel system.
Allows the Agio Z3 Stroller to be compatible with Nuna Pipa, Maxi Cosi, Uppa Baby and Cybex infant seats.
Better yet, select the Agio Nido and no need for any adaptors and have a Made in Italy infant seat that has a load leg and anti rebound bar.
The Agio Z3 adds elegant style to a three-wheeled, all-terrain stroller that provides smooth mobility in all conditions.
Made in Italy by Peg-Perego—a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949—the Agio Z3 stroller is exclusive to independent retailers like Strolleria. The Agio collection features premium fabrics, brown leatherette details and quality engineering.
The stroller's soft-ride wheels feature a wide tread, eight ball bearings and all-wheel suspension that help it maneuever over rough terrain. But the Agio Z3 is an easy stroller for everyday errands, too, thanks to its light weight and one-handed, compact fold.
The Agio Z3 stroller is compatible with the matching Agio Primo Viaggio Nido car seat without the need for adapters, as well as Nuna, Maxi-Cosi and Cybex car seats with adapters.
An industry-leading 5-year warranty guarantees the stroller will last as long as you need it to.