The chair that inspires active sitting
Sitting actively is about freedom of movement. This is essential for your child’s healthy development. It lets them use their bodies in an intuitive way allowing them to wiggle, shift & climb, encouraging them to explore and push their boundaries.
Comfort & Connection
When children sit comfortably at the same table, activities like mealtimes become more relaxed & fun. That's why the Stokke® Nomi® Chair changes the position of both the seat and footrest with the simple twist of a knob. Children find it easier to concentrate on activities at the table when the physical environment has been adapted to their size and needs.
With a playful look and ingenious function, the Stokke® Nomi® Chair brings extraordinary style and unique flexibility into your home. Because of its seamless tool-free adjustability and its light weight, the Stokke® Nomi® Chair is easy to use throughout the house, in fact, it's so light, you can even hang it on the edge of your table for clean-up after meals.
The Stokke® Nomi® chair & the Stokke® Nomi® Baby Set – they're better together! Select the Stokke® Nomi® chair in the color of your choice to save on the Baby Set when you buy them as bundle. This allows you to bring your baby to the family table for bonding from when your child is able to sit unaided (approx. 6 months). Much like a protective arm around your child, the Stokke® Nomi® Baby Set offers your baby comfort and support as they're learning to sit while still allowing them freedom of movement. Easy to attach, the Baby Set simply clicks on, first underneath the seat and then on the backrest. The rounded, organic contours create a comfortable highchair with unrestricted movement – which is excellent for toddler's development as they explore, taste and interact at the family table. When your child is ready to climb up and down from the chair without help, it is time to remove the Stokke® Nomi® Baby Set.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of the family
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Because of its light weight it's easy to use throughout your home or hang on your table edge for clean-up after meals
- Tool-free adjustability, ensures that the depth is automatically aligned when adjusting the height of the seat and footrest
- The unique stem provides strength, durability and flexibility to the highchair
- Solid construction and European oak / beech, oak or walnut wood, can hold up to an 150kg/330lbs adult
- Array of color choices to match any décor
Product Size (cm/in): 59 x 52 x 84 / 23.2 x 20.5 x 33.1
Weight (kg/lbs): 3.49 / 7.7
Suitable for age: from 6 ~ to 36 (months)
Design: Peter Opsvik
Center stem: Oak, Walnut or Oak/beech veneer.
Backrest, seat, footrest, baby set and footcross: Polypropylene
Screw bag: Metal. Seat and backrest contain metal parts
Order Now and Get Pump Station Perks:
- Free Virtual Consult or Santa Monica Store Car Seat Installation or Gear Assembly
- Product Education & Registration
- Contact-less Curb-Side Pick-Up
For local installation/build-out choose "Local Pickup" at checkout, and we'll call you upon product arrival to confirm your appointment.
NOTE: Special Orders take 2-4 weeks unless noted. All Special Order Sales Are Final.