Sit Back and Sway Away!
From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing. One thing that is constant? Their need for comfort and a space to call their own.
A gentle nudge from you sways LEAF™ grow from side-to-side. Movement so calming, they may just start snoozing. And if they do? No problem.
Down and up they go with an adjustable recline that grows with them. Your child will adore it. No matter how old they are.
- Evolves with baby to big-kid size
- Inspired by a carefree float of a leaf on a breeze
- Ultra smooth and quiet side-to-side motion
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Ideal angles for both playing and napping
- Motor free ride—no batteries, cords, buzz or noise
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime
- Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips
- Removable GOTS™ certified organic inserts, cotton and dye
Recommended use: Stage 1 with built-in harness: From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk. Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 lbs.
Product: h 17.7 x w 28 x l 28.7 in
Product weight: 15.4 lbs