Global award-winning swaddles, sleep bags and sleep suits from newborn to toddler.
Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
Eliminates excess loose fabric in the crib
Wings prevent face-scratching
May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F & 75°F
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified fabric is ideal for baby’s delicate skin
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium & Large
- Fabric content: 95% GOTS* Certified Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane (*Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
As soon as your baby shows signs of trying to roll, you must stop swaddling. Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, both our SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is the simplest sleep solutions to help transition your baby safely from being swaddled to arms free sleeping – all while maintaining their cherished sleep routine.
The easiest and gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to 'arms-free' sleep.
Highly functional and simple to use, it’s what we call Everyday Genius™.