Before Baby Visit
A customized "Before Baby Visit" from The Pump Station & Nurtury® Doula and prenatal expert will give you the confidence that your space is ready for baby! With the support of a trained Postpartum Doula, you will know that you have the tools and supplies so that you can be equipped to be the kind of parent you plan to be. Our prenatal expert will assist with advance registry planning or helping you select the right products for your family based on your needs, space allowances, and your parenting choices.
Having our experienced doula visit your home before baby comes home can be one of the best gifts you and your partner give yourselves – peace of mind. Knowing that you worked with a prenatal expert to prepare and give you and your little one the best start, will help you to relax and share this once-in-a-lifetime experience bonding with your newborn.
The Pump Station & Nurtury® Doula Service's Before Baby Visit will assist in preparations, nursery set-up, and education on baby care and breastfeeding information and support, as well as address your specific questions or concerns.
Phone: (310) 998-1981.
Before Baby Visit will focus on preparation, homecoming & recovery, baby care basics, breastfeeding info & support. Each visit is customized and based on your needs, but it may also include the opportunity to:
- Answer questions on common parenting trends & baby products
- Nursery layout/Organization
- Discuss what to expect in first weeks postpartum
- Educate partner/others in the delicate art of supporting postpartum mom
- Review basic coping skills for new parents
- Referrals to build your Village
- What to buy before baby comes – for the rest of the family!
- What to bring to the hospital
- How to choose a pediatrician
- When to schedule visitors
- When to call the doula
- Creating a Birth day plan & Postpartum Plan
- Planning for support you may anticipate needing, and discussing with your partner
Our Recommended Items:
Nursing Bras & Tanks
Out of stockItem #2943$13.99