Tripp Trapp® Ash Limited Edition
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair. Designed in Norway by Peter Opsvik, and launched in 1972, millions of children around the world have since enjoyed a seat at the table.
To celebrate the milestone of the chair that grows with the child, Stokke is proud to offer a truly exceptional, limited edition anniversary collection. Quality craftsmanship lies in precision and detailing. In this spirit, Stokke has put a great deal of extra thought into our Limited Edition Ash Natural chair to make something memorable.
For the Limited Edition chair, Stokke has selected premium ash wood not only because of its quality, strength & beauty, but because we can use both parts of the ash wood log. By using all the raw material, we respect the raw material by minimizing waste.
Ash wood has a distinct light-coloured wood in the outer circle of the log and a darker coloured wood at the core. With highly visible annual rings, the size and structure of the ash wood and the light and the dark area will vary from log to log and the age of the log. Chosen for its high quality and rich look, the densely veined wood of the ash tree reveals multi-dimensional rings in pale & deep tones. This swirled marble effect creates a unique pattern ensuring that every chair is one-of-a-kind.
Lending to the exclusivity of the chair, each Tripp Trapp® chair will have its own number, like a piece of art, as well as a laser engraved anniversary logo.
The Limited Edition cushion was designed specifically to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the iconic Tripp Trapp®, an occasion where only an icon would do. The cushion is OCS Organic 100 Cotton Content Standard and features the Tripp Trapp® chair in profile. Made to complement the natural beauty of the Limited Edition chair, a sleek grey tone on tone palette is both subtle and statement making.
TRIPP TRAPP 50th ANNIVERSARY CHAIR KEY FEATURES
- Available in limited quantities
- Made with premium ash wood
- Focus on sustainability: Using all parts of the ash wood log to minimize waste
- Multi-dimensional rings from the tree mean every chair is unique and one-of-a-kind
- Each chair features a laser engraved anniversary logo and is engraved with a number, just like a piece of art
- Optional 50th Anniversary Classic Cushion (purchased separately)
Tripp Trapp® 50th Anniversary Chair includes: Tripp Trapp® Ash Natural in special 50th Anniversary Packaging
Tripp Trapp® 50th Anniversary High Chair includes: Tripp Trapp® Ash Natural and Tripp Trapp® Baby Set Hazy Grey
STOKKE® Here we grow™
Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. Stokke® is pleased that our High Chairs are certified by JPMA and meet or exceed all ASTM safety standards. Tripp Trapp® chairs are produced in the European Union. All wood and wood based parts are required to meet E.U. Timber Regulations and in so doing, support a responsible forestry and wood industry.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction can hold up to an 136kg/300lbs adult
For local installation/build-out choose "Local Pickup" at checkout, and we'll call you upon product arrival to confirm your appointment.