***PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT SHIP SNOO SLEEPERS FROM OUR WAREHOUSE. PLEASE DO NOT "ADD TO CART". TO ORDER YOUR SNOO SMART SLEEPER, PLEASE CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE TWO OPTIONS BELOW. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT THIS PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE IN PERSON OR EXPERIENCE IT FIRST HAND YOU MAY VISIT OUR SANTA MONICA or HOLLYWOOD SHOWROOM FLOOR AND SPEAK WITH ONE OUR NURTURY REPRESENTATIVES***
SNOO is a responsive bassinet that boosts sleep for babies—and parents! Created by Dr. Harvey Karp (The 5 S’s, Happiest Baby on the Block), SNOO improves sleep by imitating the womb. It smartly responds to your baby's cries with white noise and jiggling motion-like going for a car ride-to help quickly calm the "fussies." It encourages healthier sleep patterns and even reduces your baby's need for sleep training.
The simple-to-use SNOO App allows parents to change levels remotely and personalize the experience.
And, it helps you meet your baby's needs for the first 6 months. Whenever you have to do chores, take a shower or get some sleep, SNOO is there-24/7-like your own personal helper.
Your baby will immediately be safer and will likely sleep better in just 1-2 days! (It may take 3-7 days for sleep to improve if SNOO is started later, between 6 weeks and 4 months.)
- Adds 1+ hours sleep/night
- Calms cries—often within 1 minute—with gradually stronger white noise + motion
- The only bed that keeps babies securely on the back…all night.
- Automatically sleep trains babies, helps avoid need for “crying it out.”
- Like your own 24/7 helper, soothes baby while you fix a meal or get some rest.
WATCH VIDEO: Dr. Karp explains SNOO’s extra sleep and safety
- Sleep Log: Automatically tracks baby’s progress. Fun to share!
- Alerts: Helpful alerts + advice from Dr. Karp
- Customizable: Gentle preemie/newborn mode; modify motion + sound levels
- Weaning option: Easy transition to the crib
- 3-SNOO Sacks (S, M & L): With 100% organic cotton + mesh to reduce overheating
- 1-Fitted Sheet: 100% organic cotton
- 1-Mattress and water resistant-cover
- Until 6 months…or until baby can get up on hands and knees.
- Max. baby weight: 25 lb
- Breathable mesh walls for healthy air flow
- 3-specially engineered, white-noise sounds to calm crying and enhance sleep
- Advanced algorithm distinguishes cries from room noise
- Custom motor for quiet and reliability
- Bassinet size: 30” L × 16” W × 32” H with legs; Weight: 38 lb
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
What's is included in the rental:
- 1 SNOO Smart Sleeper (36” L x 20” W x 32” H with legs; 38 lbs)
- 1 New/Unused SNOO fitted sheet made with organic cotton
- 3 New/Unused organic cotton SNOO Sacks (S, M, L) made with organic cotton
- 1 New/Unused mattress
- Security Deposit – $175 - money refunded when Snoo is returned in good condition
- $45 Reconditioning Fee – Includes new linens, mattress – Waived for 1st 4 months of rental program
- Monthly Fees (taxable):
- Monthly $148.95 (every month regardless of # of days in month approximately $4.90 a day)
- First month special price of $98 (approx. $3.50/day)– this special rate is only for orders made before 1/31/2019 11:59P PST0
- One Month Minimum
Your credit card will be charged for the security deposit ($175) plus 1st month rental $98. If you choose delayed shipping, the 2nd month’s rent will be charged on the anniversary of the SNOO ship date, not the date the order was placed.
Customer Service Support:
Rental program questions: Contact Happiest Baby Customer Care @ 1.855.424.6323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Product and connectivity questions: Contact Happiest Baby Customer Care @ 1.855.424.6323 or email@example.com
- Product must be returned in its original box, including the original box inserts. New packaging will cost $48.25 for packaging, shipment and handling.
- Click on ‘return my snoo’ on the rental portal. A FedEx return label will be emailed to the customer.
- Happiest Baby will review product upon return to make sure there is no significant damage to the product
- If product is in good shape in its original box:
- Security Deposit will be refunded within 30 days
- If returned after monthly billing has processed, you will be credited for days not used, as long as the one month minimum is satisfied