The new Pump In Style with MaxFlow technology - hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use breast pump, with closed system. Includes everything you need to pump in a stylish bag.
The Pump in Style with MaxFlow has the benefits of a closed system. Compatible with PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors only.
Features & Benefits
Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade (multi-user) Symphony® breast pump
Efficient: Advanced motor generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
More Milk: Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
Closed System: Prevents milk from entering the tubing
Easy to Use: Few parts to clean and assemble
Intuitive Control: Medela's combined speed and vacuum settings, pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping, take the guesswork out for more effective pumping
Comfortable Pumping: Two sizes of PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and a better fit*, 21mm & 24mm
2-Phase Expression® Technology: mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
Safe For You and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
Perfect On-the-Go Portability: Comes with everything you need to pump at home or away, including cooler bag and stylish carry bag
Convenience: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from the power outlet**
**batteries not included
*Clinical studies, PersonalFit Plus compared to PersonalFit data on file
- (1) Pump In Style Breast Pump with MaxFlow Technology
- (4) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids
- (2) 21 mm PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields
- (2) 24 mm PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields
- (2) PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors with membranes
- (1) Complete tubing
- (1) Cooler
- (1) Cooling element
- (1) Microfiber bag
- (1) Battery pack (8 AAs not included)
- (1) Power adaptor
- Bag color: black and grey
- Power unit: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
- Unit weight: 1.18 lbs
- Unit size / package: 13.14" x 6.12" x 9.08"
- Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.