The Maxi-Cosi Pria Max 3-in-1, because they grow up so fast. If you’re reading this, you know all too well that choosing the right car seat is a tedious, scary, and super important decision. Why go through it more than once? Seriously, what parent has time for that? Thankfully, the PRIA Max 3-in-1 may just be the only car seat you’ll ever need. (Unless, that is, yet another little one comes along – but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.) See, the PRIA Max 3-in-1 is built to grow with your child. And, most importantly, you can convert to new seat stages in mere seconds – because trust us, growth spurts really do happen overnight. Bottom line? The PRIA’s here for the long haul.
Now in the Pure Cosi fabric that meets flammability standards through fabric and design choices; not with added chemicals. In turn, protecting your baby from toxins while reducing the accumulation of PBDEs and PFAS in the environment.
- 3-in-1 conversion that’s crazy easy – switch from rear-facing (4-40 lbs) to forward-facing (up to 65 lbs) to booster seat (up to 100 lbs) with the touch of a button
- ClipQuik™ one-hand, magnetic chest clip makes buckling in and out struggle-free
- Out-Of-The-Way spring assist harness system keeps straps in place, which means no more tangled toddlers
- 3-position recline
- 5-point quick-adjust harness
- Cushions that are washer and, unlike most seats, dryer-safe (because who has time to line dry?)
- Premium fabrics that keep kids comfortable and hold up wash after spill after wash after spill
- QuickFit shoulder harness automatically raises to fit growing child
- Flip Away buckle
- Infant insert is included
- Self wicking fabrics
- 2 cup holders
- Machine wash and dry removable seat pad and harness
- Made in USA of imported materials
- Air Protect cushions with GCell® foam protects your child head’s head from side impact
- Extended weight range keeps children in the seat longer when they are older
- Forward-facing for a child weighing from 40 up to 100 lb.
- Rear-facing for a child weighing from 4 up to 40 lb.
- Boostered for a child weighing from 50 up to 100 lb.
- LATCH compatible
- Measures 24" L x 19.25" W x 25" H
- Weighs 18.6 lb.
- Certified for use in aircraft
- Meets FMVSS 213 standards
*SHIPPED FROM MANUFACTURER: Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery - shipping delays may occur. Items cannot be canceled once processed, due to manufacturer policy.