Meet the PIPA Car Seat, featuring a lightweight design with a Merino wool and TENCEL™ lyocell fiber blend that's soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly. It's easy to pick up and go thanks to its lightweight design and strong and simple install. Like all Nuna car seats, the PIPA exceeds American safety standards and features roomy and plush styling to ensure your baby a safe and comfortable ride. Plus, it features a UPF 50+ canopy with Dream drape™ that offers sun protection and lots of coverage so baby stays safe, dry and protected from the sun.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Three-piece removable infant insert. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- All-season, UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade. Ready for the great outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system.
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Cotton fabric, dye insert, harness covers and crotch cover are all certified GOTS™ (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place.
- Safety features include: Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping. Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby.
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base.
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
- Base is steel reinforced. True lock™ base installation set up is swift, simple, and above all—safe.
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap.
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed.
- Pairs perfectly with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapters.
- FAA certified for aircraft.
- Recommended: 4 to 32 pounds and up to 32 inches.
- Included with purchase | PIPA series base and latch guide.
Order Now and Get Pump Station Perks:
- Free Virtual Consult or Santa Monica Store Car Seat Installation or Gear Assembly
- Product Education & Registration
- Contact-less Curb-Side Pick-Up
For local installation/build-out choose "Local Pickup" at checkout, and we'll call you upon product arrival to confirm your appointment.
Nuna Pipa will incur Heavy/Bulky shipping charges and are not eligible for free shipping.
Out-Of-Stock Special Orders take 1-3 weeks unless noted next to color. All Special Order Sales Are Final.