Who Says You Have To Give Up Your Favorite Cocktail Just Because Youre Breastfeeding? Not Us!
UpSpring Milkscreen Test for Alcohol in Breast Milk (8 test strips), the first and only test of its kind. The simple test is a fast, highly sensitive, non-invasive method to positively identify the presence of alcohol in breast milk. A simple 2 minute test will tell you if there is any alcohol detected in your milk. Simply discharge a small amount of breast milk directly onto the reactive pad of one strip and wait two minutes for your result. See Additional Info Tab for more.
- Kit contains 8 test Strips
- Home test to detect alcohol in breast milk
- Easy to use with results in 2 minutes
- Provides peace of mind so mom can breastfeed with confidence
- Pediatrician and Lactation Consultant recommended