EXEC "Riveted" Car Seat w/slip cover & 2nd insert
New Riveted style include easy-to-clean "vegan leather" - brown leatherette throughout the seat, and leg area slip cover is all vegan leather as well. Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals.
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status. 5–50 lb. rear-facing with seat belt; 5–35 lb. rear-facing with lower anchor belt; 25–65 lb. forward-facing with seat belt; 25–40 lb. forward-facing with lower anchor belt; 40–120 lb. or 38–57" in booster mode.
From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily.
A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC™ gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
- Greenguard Gold Certified
- All-in-one car seat converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection system
- Dual flip-open cupholders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
- Adjustable leg rest
- Simply™ secure installation
- Smart design
Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions.
Simply secure installation is...
- Bubble-free: recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free: same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free: True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
Included with EXEC purchase: Dual flip open cupholders, machine washable quilted leg rest slip cover, Merino wool baby and head inserts and additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and let rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing.
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode.
- Can have children rear facing up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Recommended use: Rear facing convertible With seat belt: 5-50 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs. | Forward facing convertible: With seat belt: 25-65 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs. | Belt positioning booster: 40-120 lbs., 38-57 in., 4 years +
- Product: L 22.5 in X W 18.5 in X 26-33 in
- Product weight: 26.6 lbs.
Order Now and Get Pump Station Perks:
- Free Virtual Consult or Santa Monica Store Car Seat Installation or Gear Assembly
- Product Education & Registration
- Contact-less Curb-Side Pick-Up
For local installation/build-out choose "Local Pickup" at checkout, and we'll call you upon product arrival to confirm your appointment.
NOTE: Out-Of-Stock Special Orders take 2-4 weeks unless noted. All Special Order Sales Are Final.