The CYBEX Eternis S with SensorSafe™ is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond. With three modes - rear-facing, forward-facing and booster, this All-In-One Convertible Car Seat is designed for use from birth up to 120 lbs. The Eternis S with SensorSafe features Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.), which can reduce side impact forces by up to 25% when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended, and a patented 3-position reclining headrest that guides the child’s head and neck into a proper position while they are asleep.
With SensorSafe™ technology, you'll gain instant insight into your child's well-being—right to the SensorSafe app on your phone. Built into the chest clip of CYBEX car seats, SensorSafe provides alerts when unsafe situations arise including if a child unbuckles themselves; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold, if a child has been seated for too long, and if the driver accidentally leaves the child behind.
- Rear-facing from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs. Forward-facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs., Belt-positioning Booster from 40 lbs. to 120 lbs.
- SensorSafe™ technology uses a Bluetooth enabled chest clip to send mobile app alerts when potential unsafe situations arise (not used in Belt-positioning Booster mode)
- Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision *when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
- Patented 3-position reclining headrest helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, keeping the head and neck in a proper position In-seat recline provides correct ergonomic positioning and extra legroom, allowing your child to ride rear-facing longer
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- 6-position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Magnetic buckle holders for easy entry and exit from the seat
- Removable newborn insert provides support from 4 to 11 lbs.
- Dishwasher safe cup holder can be positioned on either side
- Harness pads and 2-position padded buckle
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Energy absorbing shell and base help reduce the forces felt by the child in a collision
- Dual-level indicators to help ensure the proper angle
- Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
- LATCH Connection storage provided under the seat when not in use
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Order Now and Get Pump Station Perks:
- Free Virtual Consult or Santa Monica Store Car Seat Installation or Gear Assembly
- Product Education & Registration
- Contact-less Curb-Side Pick-Up
For local installation/build-out choose "Local Pickup" at checkout, and we'll call you upon product arrival to confirm your appointment.
NOTE: Out-Of-Stock Special Orders take 2-4 weeks unless noted. All Special Order Sales Are Final.