Classes & Workshops
Concierge Services & In Home Support
Parent & Me Groups
Effective Organic Perineal Balm helps provide lasting, cooling comfort for pregnancy and postpartum places. And remember, your body WILL go back to normal — a new normal, but normal nonetheless.
Organic Perineal Balm is made with organic herbs and oils the way herbalists make it, with an exclusive blend of organic witch hazel, lavender, peppermint and other like-minded botanicals traditionally used to soothe, cool and provide relief “down there” before and after childbirth.
Booby Tubes® are clever little, gel-free breast packs made with an organic cotton shell and filled with fresh, pliable flax seed. Use warm or cold, depending on your nursing needs. When heated, Booby Tubes® deliver warm, moist heat to tender breasts; when stored in the freezer they offer cooling comfort. Traditionally used to help ease breastfeeding discomfort, heat can help encourage milk flow, avoid clogged ducts, promote let-down and comfort the symptoms of infection, and cold is used to help reduce the swelling and tenderness of engorgement and weaning.
Earth Mama's unique gel-free construction was designed with extra care to help reduce the risk of burns. Two Booby Tubes® per box, one for each…well, boob.
A little bird told us mamas use them for:
- A cool pack to comfort bumps and bruises, ballooning feet and ankles.
- A warm pack to comfort upset tummies, tired muscles, and fussy, tugged-at ears.
Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- Now 100% organic with organic beeswax!
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
Organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant, comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation. Tasty iced or hot, with fenugreek, fennel, milk thistle and other galactagogues — plus the power of nettle and raspberry leaf.
Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.*
- Fragrant Fennel Herbal Tea to Help Support Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.