Buy a Cruz V2 Stroller from Now Until 7/23/20 and Get Free:
- More Comfort for Growing Toddlers: A higher back, longer leg rest and deeper footrest on the toddler seat provide added comfort for growing children.
- Optimal Suspension Performance: Patent pending, dual-action rear suspension softens the ride no matter a child's weight.
- Bigger Wheels, Better Ride: Large front and rear tires create a smoother ride over tough terrain.
- A Downsized Fold: Cruz V2 folds smaller than its predecessor, making it even easier to carry and tuck into tight spaces or trunks.
Parenting is full of adjustments like learning to function on little sleep or never leaving the house again without an arsenal of supplies. Fortunately for parents there's been no compromising with the CRUZ. Its streamlined design gives you more without weighing you down. So stroll down bumpy city streets. Maneuver around crowded malls. Load your basket with your diaper bag, toys, groceries and whatever else you need. Relax, the world is still your oyster.
Larger, 8.25" rear wheels mimic the cushioned ride of an air-filled tire with the lightweight benefit of foam.
Provides the ultimate in shock-absorbing performance with tires that never go flat.
Compact stroller frame
Extendable, SPF 50+ drop down sunshade
X-Large easy-access basket - 2.7 cubic ft. with a weight limit of 25 lbs.
Performance Travel System compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat - direct attachment, no adapters necessary
Stands when folded
With full size front and rear facing Toddler Seat
One-handed multi-position recline
All-weather protection with included Rain Shield and
Suitable from birth with Infant SnugSeat or Bassinet accessory
- Open dimensions: 22.25 W x 37 L x 39.5 H
- Folded with seat attached: Details coming soon
- Folded without seat attached: Details coming soon
- Frame + Seat: 21.5 lbs
- Frame: 15 lbs
- Seat: 6.5 lbs