Your newborn requires a semi-reclined position - anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle - when travelling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn's airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk.
That's why Liing offers up to 7 recline positions, ensuring that parents can always get the right angle for their child no matter how flat or sloped their vehicle seat is. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle.
- Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
- The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing's Rigid-LATCH is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- For installation in middle seats that don't have LATCH, the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure.
- Our car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- Safety is the reason we're doing this in the first place - to protect the wellbeing of our children and yours. From thoughtful design to impact-reducing materials, all of our baby and toddler car seats and booster car seats are equipped with best-in-class safety features, and we plan to keep on raising the bar when it comes to protecting your kids.
- The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
- The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- The adjustable metal load leg increases stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- Deciding on the right Liing and stroller combination can be overwhelming and time consuming. That's why we designed Liing to work with top brands like Baby Jogger®, BabyZen®, Bugaboo®, Bumbleride®, Silver Cross®, Stokke®, Thule® and Uppababy®, using the Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapter made by each stroller brand.
- 4-35lbs, up to 32in
Order Now and Get Pump Station Perks:
- Free Virtual Consult or Santa Monica Store Car Seat Installation or Gear Assembly
- Product Education & Registration
- Contact-less Curb-Side Pick-Up
For local installation/build-out choose "Local Pickup" at checkout, and we'll call you upon product arrival to confirm your appointment.
NOTE: Out-Of-Stock Special Orders take 2-4 weeks unless noted. All Special Order Sales Are Final.