Order Now and Get Pump Station Perks:
For local installation/build-out choose "Local Pickup" at checkout, and we'll call you upon product arrival to confirm your appointment.
In-Stock Items over $75 Ship for Free. Out-Of-Stock Special Orders take 2-4 weeks unless noted next to color.
All Special Order Sales Are Final.
Our C-Zero Plus Performance Collection is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provides resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and offer a moisture barrier to further improve its cleanability and durability over the years.
Rear facing: 25–43 in. and 14–50 lb. Minimum Age is when they are able to sit upright alone. When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
Built like a tank. Made with patented energy-absorbing crumple technology. The Foonf convertible car seat provides the utmost protection for your child. It’s easy to install, with a forward-facing rigid-LATCH installation that’s so secure, you’d swear the seat becomes one with your vehicle. It’s one of the best-rated convertible car seats available, and has the durability to be passed from one child to another. (And another. And another.)
Reducing the Forces Transmitted to Your Forward-Facing Child in a Frontal Collision
The REACT™ Safety System integrated into every Foonf car seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive - one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety. Foonf's REACT Safety System actively reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a frontal collision. The Foonf delivers forward-facing safety performance comparable to that of a rear-facing installation.
Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection System
Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
Rigid-LATCH allows for an effortless forward-facing installation that can be done correctly (in seconds) that is so easy and so secure, you'd swear its part of your vehicle.
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Comes standard with both the anti-rebound bar and rear-facing wedge.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 1 and 14 in North America.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children ride rear-facing as long as possible, preferably until they reach the limits of their rear-facing convertible seat.