Classes Now Offered On-line via Zoom!
We hope you and your little ones are all doing well.
As you've probably heard, many non-essential businesses have been shut down in California to help people stay “Safer at Home.” Given the impact that this can have in reducing the load on our fellow health care providers, we couldn’t agree more. We also know that many of you depend on the education, information, support and community we offer. Plus, you trust us to help you sift thru the information overload, we help you pick the baby care, breastfeeding and baby gear products you really need that meet your lifestyle and budget.
So, whether it’s in the form of prenatal and/or postnatal education, access to much needed products including clinical grade breast pumps, or lactation and postpartum doula support we're here for you. And like many small businesses, we also depend on you to support us when you can and we thank you for that.
This is what we’re doing to help support you during this difficult time:
- We continue to provide all of our amazing prenatal classes, including Baby Care 101, Introduction to Breastfeeding, and Pediatric CPR & Home Safety virtually, as we have been for the past 2 weeks. The response has been incredible – Thank You!
- Our Parent & Me Groups are meeting virtually as well, so you can still do your weekly check-ins, share challenges, celebrations, and stories, learn from one another, and discuss important topics such as infant sleep, introducing solids, handling temper tantrums, etc. We can’t wait to get back together in person, but the feedback from the moms has been fantastic, and we are offering additional music/developmental sessions to the schedule. New groups are starting next week.
- For anyone needing lactation support, you can book a video or phone consultation
- Worried about your milk supply? Rent a Symphony hospital grade breast pump
- Need an extra set of hands caring for your baby at home? Book a Postpartum Doula
- Family & friend discounts for participants of Prenatal Classes, Parent & Me Groups and Postpartum Doula Services. Community@PumpStation.com to learn more.
- New Support Groups - With the “safer at home” mandate in place in California, we believe that new parents need connection, support and their “virtual” village at The Pump Station more than ever! Check out our new groups Virtual Village Parenting Group and Your Relationship In Quarantine
- Drop-in and Shop Safely in our Santa Monica Store.
- One-on-One in-store or virtual shopping appointments and Baby Registry build-out
- Gear build-out, education and product registration
- On-site Car Seat Installations for free when seat is purchased from us
- Contact-less curbside pick-up
We know how hard the disruption is on so many of us. We're still here to support you, and we truly appreciate your support.
Stay healthy, stay safe.
Cheryl and Corky
”VIRTUAL VILLAGE” classes currently offered!