Age: For expecting and new parents
Do you find yourself calling your Pediatrician too often with questions? Not often enough? Do you often wish that you could answer questions yourself? This class will help you discover the pediatrician within you so that you can confidently care for your child! I will show you how to answer questions like,
- What is a fever and when is it serious?
- When are antibiotics appropriate?
- How should I navigate over-the-counter medication options?
- When is an illness contagious?
- Let’s discover the pediatrician within you!
Class length: 60-90min (includes Q&A at the end)
Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with 25 years experience in private practice. Also, New Parent Coach for Rhythmic Parenting, making home visits to new parents to advise with routines, stimulation, parenting. Leslie has educated, coached, and cared for 1000’s of parents and children and her experience draws on Medical, Developmental, and Psychological approaches. Graduate of Columbia University and UCLA. Mother of 4 grown children.