Come and discuss strategies to prepare your first child for a new sibling. We will:
- Provide tips for how to prepare your child for their new brother or sister.
- Help you think about how to plan for your child's care while you are in labor
- Plan for how to introduce your child to your new baby
- Learn how to prepare your home to ease juggling the needs of two children
- Teach you normal developmental reactions and how to help your older child with their adjustment.
- Help you facilitate a smooth-as-possible transition in the first few weeks of being a family of four or more.
Class length is 90min
Elyse Bennett, CLE, MSW
HOW TO ENROLL:
Click the location below for class dates. If the location or date you want to attend is not available or (out of stock) please call to confirm the class is closed.
Santa Monica: (310) 998-1981
Hollywood: (323) 469-5300
Elyse Bennett received her Masters in Social Work at USC with an emphasis in Children and Families and her Lactation Educator Certification from UCLA. Elyse has been working with parents and children since 2000. She also teaches Mommy & Me for Second Time Moms at The Pump Station. Her experience as a mother of 2 children has led her to supporting other mothers.