Want to make the most of your maternity leave? Can’t commit to a 40-wk program? We listened and we have a solution!
Many moms love our 40-week Mommy & Me Program because it gives them a strong foundation during their first year of motherhood. But with so many moms now returning to work sooner than ever before, often times it's impossible to make that kind of time commitment. While we do offer weekend classes, we realize this is not a one-size-fits-all solution.
Moms, we hear you, and we’re excited to announce our new program offerings for Moms going back to work! Now working mothers that want to take full advantage of their maternity leave can receive essential guidance and education on parenting, while deepening their relationships with other moms in the community before going back to work.
Our new program consists of TWO group offerings for Moms to choose from:
10 SESSIONS - A 10 week program that meets ONCE a week for 75 minutes – focused on topics that are most important to moms during this critical time.
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to join groups with other like-minded working moms with babies the same age as yours. You will gain the guidance, education and friendships that all new moms need. All of our groups are led by credentialed therapists who specialize in early child development and maternal mental health.
Joining one of our Mommy & Me Groups is one of the best things that you can do for yourself as a new mom. Based on a mindful and conscious parenting philosophy, our classes emphasize how to parent with reflection, respect and connection. Our goal is for you to leave feeling confident and supported in your as a new mother!
Classes begin when your baby is between five-eight weeks old. A new topic is presented for discussion at each class, but every group meeting includes developmental play as well as a check-in time to connect and ask questions. We also provide you with handouts that include the most current research available. Moms develop close relationships with other moms, while babies receive their first social experience.
Other benefits include:
- Weekly handouts that include the most up-to-date and current research.
- 20% off Baby Clothes, Toys and Books
- 10% off additional merchandise
- Complimentary Full Size Beborganic Healing Gel ($64 Value)
- Attend any of our New Mother’s Support Group for only $10 ($5 savings!)
To register, please do one of the following:
- Reserve your spot today! Choose between the (10) or (20) session classes below and click on the "Sign Up" button below to register. You can also hit the "Enroll Now" button at the top of this page! (Please note: groups not showing a "Sign Up" button are either full or already in progress)
- Email us at ParentAndMe@Pumpstation.com and include:
- Your Name
- Your Phone #
- Your little one's Birth Date/Due Date
- Specify which group you are interested in joining.
Still have questions and want to have human interaction? No problem!! Just give us a call at 310-998-1981 and we're happy to answer them for you!