We're so excited to have partnered with Dr. Tanya Altmann of Calabasas Pediatrics Wellness Center to be able to bring our highly sought after Mommy & Me Program to the Calabasas neighborhood!
These 75-minute sessions meet once weekly for 8 weeks. As interest and awareness grow for these groups grow, we will continue to add more to fit the needs of your community!
Having a baby is a time of celebration, but it is also a time of big transitions as you try to navigate your way through the uncharted terrain of motherhood. We know how important it is for new moms to have a community to come to every week where they can discuss and process questions like:
- “How do I know if I am doing this parenting thing right?”
- “How do I play and connect with my baby?”
- “How do I get my baby on some type of sleep schedule?”
- “How do I keep from getting frustrated with my partner over, well, everything?”
- “When and how do I introduce solids?”
- “How do I stay sane during this insane time of my life?”
The list goes on and on!
Led by our curriculum director, Dr. Jill Campbell, who specializes in early child development and maternal mental health, this class is one of the best things that you can do for yourself as a new mom. You will meet other women who are also taking on this new chapter, with babies the same age as yours. You will gain the guidance, education and friendships that all new mothers need.
Based on a mindful and conscious parenting philosophy, our groups emphasize how to parent with reflection, respect and connection. Our goal is for you to leave feeling confident and supported in your new role as a mother. New topic is presented for discussion each week, but we always include developmental play, as well as a "check-in" time to connect and ask questions. As babies grow, so does the curriculum, adding new activities to each session to help promote baby’s development.
Join us! We welcome you to our village! Take this opportunity to learn new tools and create close relationships with other moms, all while your babies learn and receive their first social experiences too!
Other benefits include:
- Weekly handouts that include the most up-to-date and current research.
- 20% off Baby Clothes, Toys and Books and 10% off additional merchandise on our online store
- Complimentary Full Size Beb Organic Healing Gel ($64 Value)
Still have questions email ParentAndMe@Pumpstation.com or call 310-998-1981 and let us know your name and little one's birth date/due date!