We're so excited to announce that we have partnered with Dr. Tanya Altmann of Calabasas Pediatrics to be able to bring our highly sought after Mommy & Me Program to the Calabasas neighborhood!
Having a baby is a time of celebration, but it is also a time of big transitions as you try to navigate your way through the uncharted terrain of motherhood.
We know how important it is for new moms to have a community to come to every week where they can discuss and process questions like:
- “How do I know if I am doing this parenting thing right?” “How do I play and connect with my baby?”
- “How do I get my baby on some type of sleep schedule?”
- “How do I keep from getting frustrated with my partner over, well, everything?” “When and how do I introduce solids?”
- “How do I stay sane during this insane time of my life?”
The list goes on and on!
Led by credentialed therapists who specialize in early child development and maternal mental health, this class is one of the best things that you can do for yourself as a new mom. You will meet other women who are also taking on this new chapter, with babies the same age as yours. You will gain the guidance, education and friendships that all new mothers need.
Based on a mindful and conscious parenting philosophy, our groups emphasize how to parent with reflection, respect and connection. Our goal is for you to leave feeling confident and supported in your new role as a mother.
We offer 75-minute sessions that meet once weekly for 8 weeks. There are five 8-week sessions in total, that begin when your baby is 4-8 weeks old and conclude with a very special graduation day, as babies are approaching their first birthday. A new topic is presented for discussion each week, but we always include developmental play, as well as a "check-in" time to connect and ask questions. As babies grow, so does the curriculum, adding new activities to each session to help promote baby’s development.
Join us! We welcome you to the village! Take this opportunity to learn new tools and create close relationships with other moms, all while your babies learn and receive their first social experiences too!
Other benefits include:
- Weekly handouts that include the most up-to-date and current research.
- 20% off Baby Clothes, Toys and Books
- 10% off additional merchandise
- Free Intro Pack ($24 Value) of Early Allergen Introduction supplements from Ready.Set.Food!**
- Attend any of our New Mother’s Support Group for only $10 ($5 savings!)
To register, please do one of the following:
- Reserve your spot today! Click on a group "Sign Up" button below to secure your registration! (Please note: groups not showing a "Sign Up" button are either full or already in progress)
- Email us at ParentAndMe@Pumpstation.com and include:
- Your Name
- Your Phone #
- Your little one's Birth Date/Due Date
Still have questions? No problem!! Just give us a call at 310-998-1981 and we're happy to answer them for you!