For your toddler, each session offers a combination of child–led unstructured time, which encourages open exploration and curiosity, along with interactive activities such as songs, story time, bubbles, parachute play, movement to music, and clean-up time. Each week during the child-led portion of the class, toddlers’ will not only enjoy our fun climbing structures and tunnels, but they will also be presented with different themed toys to support imaginative play. For example, during our “Let’s Grow A Rainbow” week, your toddlers will investigate toy watering cans, shovels, fruits and vegetables, wheelbarrows, etc. During our “Let’s Be Like Mommy” week, your toddlers will enjoy playing with scarves, hats, bags, keys, chew-bead necklaces, etc. Each week brings a new and exciting adventure for your child!
For mommies, the group provides a community to come to every week where you can discuss and process questions like:
- “How do I know if my child is ready to go from two naps to one?”
- “What do I do when my toddler starts hitting and biting others?”
- “Is it normal that my toddler doesn’t want to share…ever?”
- “How do I handle all these new power struggles?”
Credentialed therapists who specialize in early child development and maternal mental health lead each class and offer information, modeling and support. Joining this group is one of the best things that you can do for yourself as the mother of a toddler. You will meet other Mamas with toddlers and gain the guidance, education and friendships that all Mothers need.
Based on a mindful and conscious parenting philosophy, our groups emphasize how to parent with reflection, respect and connection. Our goal is for you to leave feeling confident and supported.
We offer 75-minute sessions that meet once weekly for 8 weeks. There are five 8-week sessions in total. A new topic is presented for discussion each week, but every session includes an observation period as well as a "check-in" time, to connect and ask questions. As your toddler grows, so does the curriculum, adding new activities to each session to help promote your toddler's development.
- Weekly handouts that include the most up-to-date and current research.
- 10% off all merchandise
- 20% off Baby Clothes, Toys and Children's Books
- Attend any of our New Mother’s Support Group for only $10 ($5 savings!)
So join us! We welcome you to the village! Take this opportunity to learn new tools and create close relationships with other moms, all while your toddlers learn and play with their new friends too!
To register, please do one of the following:
- Reserve your spot today! Use the "Enroll Now" button at the top of this page or click on a group "Sign Up" button below to secure your registration! (Please note: groups not showing a "Sign Up" button are either full or already in progress)
- Not sure which Parent & Me Group to join? Email us at ParentAndMe@Pumpstation.com and include:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Phone #
- Your little one's Birth Date/Due Date
- Your desired group location (Santa Monica or Hollywood)
Still have questions? No problem!! Just give us a call in Santa Monica at 310-998-1981 or Hollywood 323-469-5300 and we're happy to answer them for you!