Groups Now Offered On-line via Zoom
We know how important and helpful it is for second-time moms (or third-time moms for that matter!) to have a community to come to every week where they can discuss and process questions unique to parenting more than one child. Questions like:
- “What was I thinking having another baby?”
- “How do handle my older child’s feelings of jealousy”
- “How do I make bedtime work now that I have two children to manage?”
- “How do I help encourage a healthy sibling relationship?”
- “How do I keep from getting frustrated with my partner over, well, everything?”
Led by credentialed therapists who specialize in early child development and maternal mental health, this group is one of the best things that you can do for yourself as a second-time mom. You will meet other second-time and/or third-time moms with babies the same age as your youngest child, and gain the guidance, education and friendships that all new second-time mothers need.
Based on a mindful and conscious parenting philosophy, our groups emphasize how to parent with reflection, respect and connection. Our goal is for you to leave feeling confident and supported in your role as a Mom.
We offer 75-minute sessions that meet once weekly for 8 weeks. There are five 8-week sessions in total, that begin when your baby is 4-8 weeks old and conclude with a very special graduation day, as babies are approaching their first birthday. A new topic is presented for discussion each week, but we always include developmental play, as well as a "check-in" time to connect and ask questions. As babies grow, so does the curriculum, adding new activities to each session to help promote your baby’s development.
Join us! We welcome you to the village! Take this opportunity to learn new tools and create close relationships with other moms, all while your babies learn and receive their first social experiences too!
- Weekly handouts that include the most up-to-date and current research.
- 10% off all merchandise
- 20% off Baby Clothes, Toys and Books
- Attend any of our New Mother’s Support Group for only $10 ($5 savings!)
To register, please do one of the following:
- Reserve your spot today! Use the "Enroll Now" button at the top of this page or click on a group "Sign Up" button below to secure your registration! (Please note: groups not showing a "Sign Up" button are either full or already in progress)
- Not sure which Parent & Me Group to join? Email us at ParentAndMe@Pumpstation.com and include:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Phone #
- Your little one's Birth Date/Due Date
Still have questions? No problem!! Just give us a call in Santa Monica at 310-998-1981 and we're happy to answer them for you!
**All babies are at risk of developing food allergies. Science now shows you can prevent them before they start. Based on groundbreaking studies, Ready, Set, Food! helps reduce the risk of the top 3 childhood food allergies by up to 80%. Get two weeks free when you join Session 1 of any of our Parent & Me Groups (excluding Toddler & Me.)
And Baby Makes Four? Could it be more different the Second Time around? by Elyse Eberstein, CLE, MSW, from The Pump Station Blog
Photo Credit: Klose Up Photography