Classes Now Offered On-line via Zoom and On-Site!
With workplace rights changing all the time, how do you know if your company is doing the right or wrong thing with regards to pregnancy accommodations or maternity/paternity leave? We believe it's critical all expecting and new parents know what they are entitled to when they enter into their new parenting journey. So, we encourage you to take this class if you are pregnant or recently brought baby home. You will learn so much!
This class focuses on navigating through the complexities of your pregnancy and the workplace in California.
- How do I ask for a workplace accommodation while pregnant?
- What types of paid and unpaid leaves are available in the workplace?
- What am I entitled to as an employee?
- How do I find out if my job is protected?
- What am I legally entitled to when I return from leave>
- How do I express milk in the workplace
- What type of space am I entitled to in order to accomplish lactation safely and effectively?
Plus, we will also cover harassment. Yes, harassment comes in so many forms whether based on pregnancy or the sexual harassment some women face during their pregnancy.
And, Most importantly - this class will cover, how to best protect yourself when making a protected complaint.
Class length: 90min
Shegerian & Conniff LLP
This course is made available for educational purposes only. It is not intended to and does not provide specific legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship between you and its instructor. Advertisement.