Dr. Robert Hamilton, Pacific Ocean Pediatrics
Dr Caryn Cassidy, 10th Street Pediatrics
Dr. Piper Calasanti, UCLA Medical Group
Don’t miss this chance to ask three local Pediatricians anything as you prepare for your newborn. Expectant parent’s questions will guide the discussion. Here are some possible topics:
- Well baby care: what is the schedule?
- How will I know if my baby is sick?
- When should I call the doctor?
- Which thermometer is best to use (rectal, underarm, oral)?
- Normal baby behaviors (hiccups, sneezing, burping)
- Skin care: rashes, wipes, diaper cream, lotion, powder
- What is colic and can it be prevented?
- When might my baby sleep more?
- Blocked tear ducts
- Whooping cough epidemic (Pertussis) *Vitamin D supplement
- What should be in my medicine cabinet?
- expected baby weight loss and gain
- delaying the bath pros and cons and science behind why we’re delaying now