The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends all breastfed babies receive a vitamin D supplement beginning the first few days of life. This all-natural, liquid vitamin D supplement gives your baby the all-natural vitamin D they need.
- It’s the cleanest, most natural, purest form of vitamin D for babies.
- It contains only two ingredients: vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- It’s the AAP recommended daily dose of infant vitamin D in one concentrated dose.
- It’s all-natural: free of colors, stains, flavors, odors or sugars. It is gluten-free and non-GMO.
- It promotes calcium absorption to help baby develop healthy bones and teeth.
- It can be given orally (placed on nipple, finger or pacifier) or mixed with milk, food or water.
- It’s pediatrician and lactation consultant recommended for use from newborn to one year old and is Made in the USA.