- Can’t unravel, so no loose blankets around the face.
- Hips safer...with extra room for growing hips.
- Open-weave mesh prevents overheating. Snug swaddling reduces baby’s ability to roll to a risky position.
- Super-simple…that’s why it’s called the 5-second swaddle!
- Perfect wrap every time, not too loose, not too tight.
- Zipper zips from the top or bottom, for fast diaper changes.
- Smart inner band keeps little Houdini babies from breaking out!
- Special ‘quiet’ Velcro, won’t disturb baby when you open it.
- Small: 5-12 lbs
- Medium: 12-18 lbs
- Large: 18-26 lbs
- Ergonomically shaped design allows a more natural approach to swaddling
- Eases transition from Womb to World™
- Easy to use- 1 step swaddle, no origami required
- This breathable baby sleep sack will not unravel like a square blanket can
- A Woombie Air baby cocoon sleeper encourages back sleeping, as babies are more likely to maintain on their backs in swaddling
- Gently cocoons baby’s arms & keeps hands away from face
- Promotes self soothing by allowing baby to hold/touch his hands inside the swaddle
- Hip & shoulder friendly design
- Stretchy but snug swaddling fabric simulates the feeling of being held, touched & cuddled
- Narrowed waistline gently compresses the tummy, providing tummy comfort
- Fabric snuggles & moves “with” baby, mimicking the womb-like environment
- Allows natural arm & leg movement during swaddling while asleep/less restriction
- Lightweight & breathable swaddle fabric helps to promote airflow
- Two-way zipper allows for easy diaper changes at night
- Seamless interior provides more safety & comfort
- Can be used in strollers / swings in arms out position
Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
Eliminates excess loose fabric in the crib
Wings prevent face-scratching
May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Newborn: 5 - 8.5lbs
- Small: 8 - 13lbs
- Medium: 13 - 19lbs
- Large: 19 - 24lbs
- XLarge: 24 - 31lbs
- Features (3) different sounds - shushing, heartbeat and white noise
- Timer will automatically turn off the unit
- Soft night light can glow solid or pulse
- Battery operated, portable and perfect for on-the-go use
- Requires and includes (2) AA batteries
- 4.25" Tall x 3" Wide
- Supports ergonomic breastfeeding (bringing baby to breast vs. breast to baby) with tummy-to-tummy, cradle, and footballs holds.
- Quick & easy to get on
- Has unique 4-way stretch, which naturally mimics the womb
- Allows baby to be in their most comfortable position: legs straight, tucked, or froggy style
- Comfortable for the wearer: no knots, clips or buckles to dig in, no strain on the neck back or shoulders
- Unisex & adjustable
- Versatile: skin-to-skin (0-3 months), forward facing on lap (when baby has full neck/head control and can sit with your support), gentle chair restraint (when baby can sit unassisted - do not leave baby unattended.)
- Loved by newborns and toddlers
- 13 x 13 inch square
- Cashmere Soft Polyester
- Machine Washable
“The Winner…This swaddle is magic!” —NY Magazine
“Sleepea: The Last Baby Swaddle You’ll Ever Buy.”—NY Family
“Get The Perfect Swaddle In Just 5 Seconds…” —Romper
Dr. Harvey Karp, the man whose 5 S’s started the swaddling revolution, designed Sleepea’s every detail with baby safety—and parent sanity—in mind.
Swaddling gives babies the snug embrace they love in the womb. By preventing startles and wild-hand nose-whacks, it will quickly boost your baby’s sleep.
And, why is Sleepea the best? Well…for lots of reasons!
Medium and large sizes have snaps to make it easy to free an arm when you start to wean the swaddle.
And, since it’s made with 100% organic cotton, it’s good for your baby…and the planet!
Now, anyone can become a master swaddler…in just a day!
Recommended weight ranges by size are as follows:
Note: Babies should only sleep on the back during the first 6 months of life. If your baby can roll, you should stop swaddling the arms. That’s because babies need to be able to push up in case they roll to the tummy and the face is pressing against the mattress. Medium and large Sleepeas have snaps at the shoulders for letting the arms free.
Sleepea is not for use in SNOO Smart Sleeper. Only the SNOO Sack is approved for use with SNOO.
The Woombie Air® is a one-step vented self-soothing swaddle with over 20 awards for design and innovation. Fabric is light and breathable, ergonomically shaped with a ‘hip healthy’ design. This baby cocoon sleeper provides mild compression that mimics the sensation of touch and an arms-free interior allows for self-soothing in the Hands Over Heart™ recommended sleep position. One step swaddling with multi-dimensional stretch and 2-way zipper to prevent unraveling throughout the night. This breathable swaddle provides the perfect stretch for baby’s needs. Cotton/Spandex blend. Dress baby accordingly underneath depending upon season and nursery temperature. Patented Design.
More sleep, less crying.
Shockingly, babies don't need silence to sleep! A mother's womb is actually a loud place, and is comforting to babies. When dealing with a cranky or colicky baby, loud, constant noise can quickly help calm them down, especially when the noise is louder than their own crying. The Shhh...™ was made to give parents a break and designed with science in mind. It features three specific sounds to first calm down an upset baby (shushing noise), lull them into a calm state (heartbeat noise), and eventually keep them asleep (white noise). This portable, battery powered gadget, is a life-saver when baby is away from home, but needs to get some rest. It also features a timer, and nightlight which can even pulse in sync with the noise. Hopefully this soother saves a few parents from running laundry or riding in the car in the middle of the night just to keep their sanity!
SleepBelt is a premium quality product designed for the 4th trimester and beyond.
A hands free skin-to-skin support system, SleepBelt allows baby to sleep sound, snug and secure on mom or dad’s chest - maintaining proper positioning, while enabling and encouraging rest and recovery while easing your baby from womb to world.
As baby grows, tap into the versatility of SleepBelt to keep baby close in other ways.
How is it different?
*This product is not a carrier, and not intended for co-sleeping