Newborns see the world through their senses and respond to infant toys that stimulate through touch, taste, smell, sight and sound. When babies start crawling, they respond to sensory toys that introduce them to what they can do with their hands, feet and voices. Our early childhood development toys help little learners explore and interact with their world
- Age: 3mo+
- One Tube Shaker per order
- Size: 2.2 x 2.2 x 3.4 inches
- Babies love making sounds! It gives them a feeling of mastery; "I made that sound!"
- Boosts awareness of cause and effect and stimulates thinking
- This shaker is very light, colorful, durable, and easy for your little one to hold
- AGE: 6mo+
- Size: each ball aprox. 4 inches diameter
- 4 balls
- Non-removable inflation/deflation valve
- Gross Motor Skills
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Auditory Sensory Development
- Visual Sensory Development
- Age: 6mo+
- Promotes gross motor skills and exploration
- BPA free, lead free, phythlate free
- Meets or exceeds all international safety regulations
- Babies love making musical sounds! These colorful toys are very easy to hold and shake
- A great way to introduce the concept of musical instruments to baby
- Fun to use while playing music. Baby will shake her music makers along with any song
- Stimulate and fine-tune auditory and tactile senses
- Age: Newborn+ (0-18 months)
- Set of: 12 Links
- Each link aprox. 2.8 x 2 x 0.4 inches
- Multiple textures are great for tactile exploration and teething on
- Connecting links help develop finger dexterity
- When several links are hooked together, your little one can grasp and shake them
- Toddlers will start discovering the wonders of music, sound, and rhythm!
- The tambourine, maraca, and cage bell produce gentle, clear sounds.
- Helps introduce young minds to the world of music.
- For ages 6 months and up
- Age: 12mo+ (1-3 years)
- Set of 5 musical toys & musical CD
- Fine motor skills, gross motor skills
- Hand-eye coordination, auditory sensory development
- Box Size: 8.5 x 3 x 9.5 inches
Babies love to “scoop and fill” and this brings an extra thrill and keeps them busy and fascinated.
Just right for little hands to grasp and hold.
Improve hand-eye coordination
Develop visual sensory and fine motor skills
One shaker per order, so get a couple!
We're sorry, but we cannot accommodate color selections at this time.
Keep your little one entertained with the Tropical Maracas from Edushape. This vibrant colored set features asymmetrical spirals creating captivating abstract reflections with every shake enhancing visual development and gross motor skills. Perfect for gifting.
Stacking is an important activity for children and something they naturally love to do. Creating a tower from these colorful cups is engaging and valuable. Dropping the balls through the top and see where they come out is thrilling. 12+ months
The ORIGINAL 7" Sensory Ball. Made with the same high quality features that made it the gold standard, including thick walls and a non-removable inflation/deflation receptacle (basketball pin type) creating a long lasting fun and therapeutic toy.
6 Months and Up
Mighty Mini 12m+ (assorted)
These little cars are ready to run: rub the car on the floor, it moves on its own. Watch her go. Which one will pass the finish line first?Develops hand-eye coordination, concentration, understanding the relationship of cause to effect.Contents: 4 cars: ambulance, dump truck, police and fire cars.
Teething relief! So easy for baby to grasp, hold and chew
Gumball has eight nubs for nibbling, each with a different texture, for each teething phase (infancy - 33 months). Little ones love to twist it, roll it and toss it.
Durable, safe, sturdy.
Includes 1 GumBall
Toddlers will start discovering the wonders of music, sound, and rhythm with this 3-piece set. The tambourine, maraca, and cage bell produce gentle, clear sounds to help introduce young minds to the world of music.
Sea Sound Drum: 7 x 7 inches
Mini Rainbow Shaker: 3.5 x 2.25 inches
Maraca: 4.5 x 1.5
Clacker: 3.75 x 2 inches
Bell Shaker: 3.75 x 2
Brightly colored tactile balls bring soothing relief to little gums at every teething phase (infancy - 33 months) and also invite babies to grasp them, roll them and crawl after them. Lightweight and pliable balls have fun textures to explore. Color: Multicolor. Gender: unisex. 0m+