We surveyed over a thousand moms and nearly half responded that ‘nipple confusion’ and ‘bottle rejection’ are big issues. For some companies, that feedback stops there, but not for us. Comotomo to the rescue! Our bottles are designed with a wide mound and a naturally shaped nipple to help your little one make a seamless switch from breast to bottle.
- Naturally-shaped, soft, silicone nipples that are ideal for breastfed babies
- Designed to eliminate nipple confusion issues
- Safe in microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers
- Made of 100 percent safe hygienic medical-grade silicone
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake and reduce colic
- Comotomo baby bottles are deisgned to most closely mimic breastfeeding to reduce bottle rejection and nipple confusion issues
- Ultra wide-neck design allows easy cleaning by hand without a brush. Nipple and body is made of 100% safe hygienic silicone. BPA, PVC, Phthalate free
- Safe in microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers. Tips - If the bottle is leaking,make sure there's not blockage on the vents. You can wash it in running water, or sterilize it in boiling water for 5 minutes.Also,make sure that the nipple, ring, and bottle base is aligned properly and screwed tightly and thoroughly
- Maximum temperature for bottle and nipple is 180 degree Celsius and 120 degree Celsius for cap and outer ring
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air-intake and reduce colic
SOFT & SQUEEZY
Babies are quite active with their itty bitty hands during feeding time. So we used a soft, skin-like silicone material to offer better grip and a soothing, calming feel.
EASY TO CLEAN
We thought it was really annoying to use brushes to clean those narrow neck bottles. So we made ours with a super wide opening so that you can easily clean them by hand.
DUAL ANTI-COLIC VENT
Air goes in, milk comes out. Our bottle features two anti-colic vents to ensure ideal air circulation to reduce unwanted colic, spit up, burping and gas.
We placed smart, non-leaking dual air-vents to prevent colic, made a truly wide-neck design for easy cleaning, and used a hygienic silicone material so that you never have to worry about toxic chemicals. Above all, our bottle is designed to mimic breastfeeding to help babies easily transition back and forth from nursing to bottle feeding. It’s rescued so many families dealing with ‘nipple confusion’ and ‘bottle rejection’ that our Comotomo mama’s coined the term “Breastfeeding in a Bottle!”