Size: 1 oz.
Certified Cruelty Free (by leapingbunny.org)
Does not contain lanolin, which may contain pesticides
Does not contain Vitamin E which should not be ingested by infants.
- Baby safety features: no zippers or velcro anywhere!
- Removable, washable covers that are luxuriously soft
- Perfect for twins and comfortable for use after a C-section
- Great for baby tummy-time pillow
- Size: 45 x 18 x 7 inches
- iParenting Award Winner!
- Wrap around nursing pillow design secures to the body helping mom and baby maintain positioning and latch-on
- Back rest helps you maintain good posture during nursing and prevents sore back and neck
- Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling when nursing
- Adjustable, silent-release strap fits moms or dads comfortably and unlatches without waking baby
- Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
- Convenient pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone, and other nursing accessories or items within reach
- Double-featured strap with Velcro and silent-release buckle for easy, one-hand use
- Removable slipcover stays fresh through dozens of washes
- Meets CPSIA Standards, Meets CPSC Standards
- Colorfast polyester
Cover for the back pillows are 100% polyester, Machine washable and dryable
Foam is Poly-Urethane, BPA Free and Fire Retardant
Size (inches): 12.5 high, 14 wide and aprox. 5 thick at widest part
- Model: 400
- Size: 13.8 x 10.1 x 3.2 inches
- 3 angles including flat
- Some assembly required
- Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Made from sustainable rubber wood
- Petal-Soft™ fabric on the outside and modal lined cups for absolute comfort
- Light support makes it perfect for lounging or sleeping
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Pull-away full breast access
- Pull-on styling with no back closure
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [12.HUS.14038], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
- 1 pair of 2.5 inch pads (Sterile)
- Extra cushioning and protection from clothing friction
- Can be rinsed and reused for up to 6 days
- Soothes and helps heal cracked nipples
- Includes plastic storage sleeves
- Provides cool, soothing relief of nipple discomfort upon application
- Wearable inside clothing for discreet protection from rubbing during healing
- Creates a moist healing environment recommended by hospitals for optimal care
- Product can be rinsed and reused
Soft mesh layer against your skin with moisture-wicking and odor resistance
Absorbent double-layer cotton-modal core
Moisture-barrier outer layer to help prevent leaks
Ideal thickness to maximize absorption without adding bulk
Washable and reusable for eco-friendly sustainability
Multi-pack of 3 pairs in fun assorted colors and prints
This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Fabric: 49% nylon, 32% modal, 19% spandex/elastane
Mesh: 80% nylon, 20% spandex/elastane
- #1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US
- Waterproof lining for leak-proof confidence you can trust
- Quilted honeycomb layer for a dry and comfortable feeling
- Contoured shape ensures a comfortable and discreet fit even when wet.
- Each pad is individually wrapped and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.
- Superior absorbency, ideal for light and medium flow
Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads, individually wrapped 36 count
- Excellent absorbency and leak protection - day or night
- Discreet under clothing
- Keeps you dry, comfortable and confident
- 60 individually wrapped disposable nursing pads
- Double adhesive tape: Keeps pads in place
- EVIVO helps colonize good bacteria in baby’s gut, including B. Infantis, which other probiotics do not include.
- Because of the common practice of C-section and the widespread use of antibiotics, including antibiotics in our food supply, the good bacteria in our newborn’s gut is almost non-existent.
- B. Infantis is largely responsible for helping babies build a healthy immune system.
- Researchers at UC Davis have found that babies who take EVIVO during their first six months of life have better immume function which lasts five years and possibly a lifetime. This is the first and only clinically proven probiotic for babies.
- Mixed with breast milk and fed to babies, EVIVO helps release nutrients in breast milk to create a protecive gut microbiome. Breastmilk acts like a prebiotic, feeding the good bacteria.
- EVIVO given to new babies diminishes the risk of autoimmune and metabolic diseases including: eczema, allergies, diabetes and obesity.
- EVIVO helps baby’s with gas and colic.
Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- Now 100% organic with organic beeswax!
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
There will be additional charges to ship pillows-Does not qualify for Free shipping. Call the store for a quote at 310-998-1981.
Note: There will be an additional shipping charge of $12.95 for this bulky item. Please purchase by itself in a unique transaction; each unit will be shipped individually.
Note: There will be an additional shipping charge of $12.95 for this heavy item. Please purchase by itself in a unique transaction; each unit will be shipped individually.
Ameda ComfortGel Extended-Use Nursing Pads are soft hydrogel pads that provide cool, soothing relief for mothers who may be experiencing nipple pain with breastfeeding. The pads provide a moist healing environment and help absorb leakage to keep skin healthy. ComfortGels help the nipple area remain dry between feedings. With a low profile and contoured design, they fit discreetly under a nursing bra. Many moms find these help during the first few weeks of breastfeeding. For breastfeeding mothers with nipple discomfort.
ComfortGel Extended-Use Hydrogel pads may provide soothing, cooling relief and protection from nipple pain or trauma related to breastfeeding. They help create a moist wound environment that is recommended for optimal wound care. Pads fit discreetly and securely inside most nursing bras for extra cushioning and protection from rubbing against clothing while healing. Long life, pads can be rinsed and reused.
Do not use with nipple cream.
What mom doesn't want to be able to do more with less? Medela's disposable nursing pads offer greater value - they absorb more so you use less.
Evivo Starter Kit - 1 Month Supply -
Product must be kept frozen so pick-up in store - or local delivery may be available for an additional charge.
Best. Baby Gift. Ever.
Gift a full 1-Month (4 weeks) of Evivo. Benefit baby for a lifetime.
Why your Baby Needs This PROBIOTIC
Researchers at UC Davis say they were able to dramaticaly reduce the number of antibiotic-resistant germs in breast-fed newborns’ intestines by giving them a daily dose of this probiotic for just three weeks during their first months of life.
Dr Mark Underwood, a neonatologist and senior author on the study, said he expected to see a drop in the pathogens, but he was surprised that newborns who received the probiotic had 90 percent fewer antibiotic-resistant bacteria than infants who were fed only breast milk.