The Pump Station & Nurtury
$16.95Visit product page →
Ameda ComfortGel Extended-Use Nursing Pads are soft hydrogel pads that provide cool, soothing relief for mothers who may be experiencing nipple pain with breastfeeding. The pads provide a moist healing environment and help absorb leakage to keep skin healthy. ComfortGels help the nipple area remain dry between feedings. With a low profile and contoured design, they fit discreetly under a nursing bra. Many moms find these help during the first few weeks of breastfeeding. For breastfeeding mothers with nipple discomfort.
ComfortGel Extended-Use Hydrogel pads may provide soothing, cooling relief and protection from nipple pain or trauma related to breastfeeding. They help create a moist wound environment that is recommended for optimal wound care. Pads fit discreetly and securely inside most nursing bras for extra cushioning and protection from rubbing against clothing while healing. Long life, pads can be rinsed and reused.
Do not use with nipple cream.
- 1 pair of 2.5 inch pads (Sterile)
- Extra cushioning and protection from clothing friction
- Can be rinsed and reused for up to 6 days
- Soothes and helps heal cracked nipples
- Includes plastic storage sleeves
- Provides cool, soothing relief of nipple discomfort upon application
- Wearable inside clothing for discreet protection from rubbing during healing
- Creates a moist healing environment recommended by hospitals for optimal care
- Product can be rinsed and reused