Top 6 Reasons to Join a Mommy & Me Group
1. It's A Safe Haven. We’ve all heard the expression that it takes a village to raise a child. The Pump Station & Nurtury’s Mommy & Me Program is the place where you come to grow your village of support. Here you will meet other women with babies the same age as yours. Being a new mom can be very isolating, but when you become part of our Mommy & Me community, you are sharing this experience with other new moms. We have created a safe haven where you will not feel judged. Many women develop life long friendships in these classes.
2. Explore Your Baby's Development. This is a great way to bond with your baby and learn about all things related to your baby’s development through songs, exercises, music and movement, as well as education, support, and effective parenting techniques.
3. Become Attuned to Your Child's Inner World. Based on a mindful parenting philosophy, we teach new moms how to be attuned to their child’s inner world. We will support you in learning how to trust your intuition and parent in a way that honors your authentic self. Women gain confidence and trust in themselves in this new role of being a parent.
4 Expert Education. All our Mommy and Me facilitators are all trained licensed therapists with backgrounds in child development to better help you understand how your babies mature emotionally, cognitively, socially and physically.
5. Get the Tools You Need To Adjust to the Joys and Challenges of Parenting. You will learn practical and useful information on topics such as infant sleep, language development, renegotiating your relationship with your partner, introducing solids, empathic limit setting, and so much more!
6. Build Your Village and Save $$$!! Not only will your baby receive their first social interactions, when you join a Mommy & Me Group, you receive 20% off Baby Clothes, Toys, and Children's Books in addition to 10% off all other merchandise!
For more information on our Mommy & Me/Parent & Me Groups email ParentAndMe@PumpStation.com or visit the following resource links below.
- Mommy/Parent & Me Groups at The Pump Station & Nurtury
- Mommy & Me Instructors
- Instructor & Parent Approved Developmental Toys