The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep: Simple Solutions for Kids from Birth to 5 Years by Harvey Karp has been a recommended book for new parents by The Pump Station® for years. Dr. Harvey Karp focuses his knowledge, experience, and insight on solving the #1 concern of parents everywhere: sleep. Dr. Karp offers invaluable tips on how to help your newborn, infant, or toddler get the rest they need, while debunking some of the most widely held myths about babies and sleep. His advice has already be sought after by some of Hollywood's brightest stars—including Michelle Pfeiffer, Pierce Brosnan, and Madonna—and now his The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep can help anyone guide even the most resistant small child gently toward wonderful, restful, healthful slumber, so that mom and dad can enjoy a good night's sleep themselves!
- Why parents should always wake their sleeping babies when they ease them into bed!
- How a new type of white noise can boost your baby's or toddler's sleep by 1 to 2 hours!
- Easy "no-cry" tips that end infant and toddler bedtime struggles in just days!
- Pages: 384 (Paperback)
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks (March 19, 2013)
- Size: 5.3 x 0.9 x 8 inches
- ISBN-10: 0062113321
- ISBN-13: 978-0062113320